About six months after the first game, Ubisoft finally released the mode in Watch Dogs: Legion online for PlayStation and Xbox consoles. Watch Dogs: The Legion Internet was delayed after being released in December, but now, it has started and looks very good. The 14.4Gb episode included several bug fixes related to ray tracking and game problems. Ubisoft also empowered many online players to release a review announced by PC but was delayed in early March.
In other words, the introduction of the game’s online game mode has been permanently delayed, following the discovery of a problem that will crash the game for players with certain GPU uploads. You may recall that initially, the online mode of Watch Dogs Legion was scheduled to launch in December 2020 on both current, future generations and PCs but was postponed to early 2021 due to Ubisoft’s willingness to devote more time to editing the game on all platforms. Online mode is finally presented, but we will have to pay more details on the introduction of PC player mode.
In the case of repaired PC-specific problems, they include a bug that caused an infinite loading of the screen after launching an in-game benchmark and certain inaccuracies when radiation tracking is enabled. Problems that caused a drop in performance after hours of using the AMD GPU or radiation tracking have also been fixed. This is more than a lot of crash fixes.
“Two servers in several parts of the city had to be recorded simultaneously with one part of Tactical Op, which means the team of four is split in two,” Chris said in a recent look at the new game mode. “There should be two separate entry points, and each couple will have to block out the locust swarms. Failed to send all if one couple failed. It took a few attempts, but we succeeded in the end, and there was something nice and cool to combine our efforts even though we were in different places.”
An open-world hacking game was released last October in mixed reviews, with some critics looking at what the cart was like, the repetition and complexity of its gameplay, and more. It looks like it won’t hit many people far away despite Ubisoft’s ambitions and how long it took to get the game out of the door. However, given the Watch Dogs: Legion allows players to be whoever they want within the London playground, the game is quite mature with a multiplayer mode. “By all this, we are keen to keep our hard work to improve your Online Mode experience across all platforms in this, and you can expect more updates coming to you soon,” Ubisoft said.
“One part of Tactical Op required us to install two servers in different parts of the city at the same time, which means that our group of four had to split in two,” Chris said in his recent look at the new model. “Two different entry machines were supposed to be successful at the same time, and each one held the reinforcement crowds. If one team failed, all the equipment failed. It took a few attempts, but we ended up succeeding, and there was something good about syncing our efforts even though we were in different locations.”
- Fixed an issue that could create an endless loading screen after starting an in-game benchmark.
- Fixed an issue that would cause certain things to become blurred while radiation tracking was enabled.
- Fixed an issue that could create a black screen and UI invisible objects when loading the game for the very first time using DX12.
- Fixed issues that could cause performance to be significantly reduced after several hours of playing the game when using an AMD graphics card and RT turned on.
- Fixed an issue that could cause to crash when quickly switching between app categories in a data application.
- Fixed an issue that could cause to crash while roaming free in the Open World.
- Fixed issues that could cause the hologram during the More Human Than Human mission to be unstable when using High, High, or Ultra settings with DX12 enabled.
- Fixed issues that could cause the game to crash when selecting certain weapons.
- Fixed issues that caused the Buy Upgrade button on the Tech tab to be highlighted when you hover over it with the mouse pointer.
Global (this adjustment was implemented with TU3.2 for consoles and Stadia):
- Fixed an issue that caused players’ caps to miss out on multiple masks, following TU3.0.
- Fixed an issue that could disrupt the game when switching operations in certain areas of the open world.
- Fixed an issue, causing a text message for inactive tasks to appear in a limited area during testing.
- Fixed an issue that could cause tracking of game radios.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to hold down when the in-game store tab is selected.